Sunday, October 28, 2012

Knits

Szabadság volt és meleg, majd nagyon gyorsan hideg, úgyhogy hirtelen sokminden kész lett. Az első a Zürichben last minute vett fonalból a standard sál. Puha, meleg, de a bőrön szúr. Au.
I had days off and it was warm and then suddenly cold, so there were a lot of things finished all of a sudden...The first piece is my scarf made of the last-minute-bought yarn in Zürich. It is nice, soft and warm but on the bare skin it itches. Ouch.



A második a körkötést megtanulandó sapka (köszi a mintáértGabi), ami kicsit nagy lett, de majd az Ildinek elküldöm, az ő rasztáira pont jó lesz.
The second one is the hat where I learned how to knit in a round. (thanks for the patternGabi) it is a bit bigger then expected, but I'll send it to my BFF in Prague, to her rastas it will be perfect.



És akkor GM49:Kötöde




No comments:

Post a Comment